- Waterproof 4.5mm neoprene material
- Fitted design rubber boots
- 2-Way Adjustable Straps
- High-rise wader fit
- Large, horizontal, deep water pocket with magnetic flap
- Small, quick-access accessory pocket
- Hoodie style hand-warmer pocket
- Neoprene and fleece lined boots for lightweight comfort and warmth
This warranty covers any manufacturer workmanship defects in your Gator Waders gear. This warranty applies to consumer use only and is null and void if the product is used in a manner it is not intended for.
This warranty is valid for one year from the original date of purchase.
WHO IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
This warranty is for the original consumer purchaser only. It is not transferable. Proof of purchase must be verified.
WHAT WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, or an act of nature (fire, flood, moths, etc.) is not covered. Snags, stains, discoloration, deterioration, burns, or damage from normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty.
Examples of consequential and incidental damages:
- Excessive wear and tear. (Beyond normal function)
- Improper care and/or storage
- Any modification, alterations or repairs done by anyone other than Gator Waders.
- Burns or deterioration caused by chemicals or any other foreign contamination.
- Snags, cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or from other than normal and ordinary use of the product.
- Incorrect sizing. If your waders do not fit, please contact us immediately to exchange for a new size before you wear them or the warranty is void.
Gator Waders products are designed and constructed for maximum comfort, mobility and durability with the sole purpose of keeping you comfortable, dry and protected. While Gator Waders products do excel in all of these aspects, they are not indestructible. Sharp rocks, stiff limbs, and unexpected falls can push any fabric or clothing type beyond its limit.
For incidents such as these, we do offer patch kits with repair instructions to get your gear back in working order as soon as possible. Our support staff is here an happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have along the way.
REVIEW AND TESTING:
If you have encountered an issue an have questions or need to report a warranty claim, please complete the form below for further review. You will be asked to include detailed photos as well as proof of purchase. Upon review, you may be asked to send your merchandise in for further review and testing.
We take every warranty claim very seriously as it helps us improve in future productions. Every warranty claim will undergo an extensive physical review and testing. Following multiple tests, if the product shows no sign of defect or malfunction, all merchandise will be returned at owners expense.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are sending in used merchandise for review and testing, please be sure that your item(s) are clean and dry and free of debris. By law, we cannot expect wet or dirty products. Your gear must be clean and dry before returning. At our discretion, a $40.00 handling fee will be applied to any warranty that is sent back excessively dirty or wet and will be required to be paid before the release of your merchandise. Absolutely no exception. Refusal to pay the handling fee will result in an immediate denial of any warranty claim and your item(s) will be sent back to you in the same condition that they were received.
FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
Please be sure to read the guidelines above before submitting your warranty claim. If you are ready to submit a claim, please fill out the form below and be sure to include detailed photos of the problem area as well as proof of purchase.