Want to be a part of the Gator Waders team?
Warehouse Shipper/Receiver (Seasonal and Full-time)Job Description:
We are a fast paced, growing company looking to add an additional team member to pick, pack, and ship orders from our warehouse.
We are looking for someone with a winning team mindset and desires to be a part of the work culture that is already established at Gator Waders.
Position is Monday through Friday 7:55am to 5:00pm.
Job duties and requirements are listed below.
- Pick product for online orders
- Package and ship orders
- Material and product handling including rotation of product and inventory replenishment.
- Warehouse up-keep including basic clean-up
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- Impeccable work ethic
- Ability to learn quickly and sustain good habits
- Basic computer experience
- Warehouse experience (preferred but not required)
- ShipStation experience (preferred but not required)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs without difficulty
- Ability to work on feet all day
- Highly organized
- Personal reliable transportation
- Active driver's license
- Experience hauling a loaded cargo or utility trailer (preferred)
- Effective communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Effective time management
- Team player mindset
- Able to take constructive criticism
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Full Time
- Pay: $27,040 - $31,200 annually
- Tyler, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Please submit resume to JBurkett@GatorWaders.com