Returns & Exchanges
Returns / Exchanges
Home of the super fast exchange! We understand that not all logistic companies will always be conveniently located to you and that the carrier some businesses use is not always the carrier that the customer is able to use. In order to have the fastest, and easiest, possible return/exchange process, ship us your item(s) with the carrier of your choice after filing out the exchange/return form and getting your RMA #. (NOTE: RMA#'s are only valid for 2 weeks.) After receiving your item(s) we will then ship you your exchange *FREE OF CHARGE (Lower 48 states only) within 2 business days. Once your item(s) are on their way, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking information. After 30 days, any unworn, undamaged merchandise can be returned for for a 15% restocking fee. Discontinued products will not be accepted.
*Please Note: Only one free exchange per customer. All shipping charges following the first exchange is the sole responsibility of the customer.
**Please Note: All return shipping to Gator Waders is the sole responsibility of the customer.
All orders are normally shipped within 48 hours of completed purchase. Standard shipping for waders will be shipped via FedEx Ground.
(See map below for FedEx Ground estimated shipping schedule.)
Standard shipping for most apparel products will ship via USPS. Shipping is normally 3-7 business days.
All orders shipping can be expedited either during the checkout online under shipping options or over the phone. All orders expedited to Overnight shipping must be placed by 10:00am CST to ensure that your order gets out in time.
If you have any questions about expedited shipping, please call 903-787-8654.
Our waders come with a 1 Year Limited Warranty. This warranty covers the workmanship of the waders as well as any defects in the material that may compromise the integrity of the waders and its waterproof features.
NOT Covered Under Warranty
This limited warranty does not cover any damage as a result of:
- Excessive wear and tear. (Beyond normal function of waders)
- Improper care and/or storage of the waders.
- Any modification, alterations or repairs done by anyone other than Gator Waders.
- Burns or deterioration caused by chemicals or any other foreign contamination.
- Snags, cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or from other than normal and ordinary use of the product.
- Incorrect sizing (split seams, stretch marks, tears) after the product is worn. If your waders do not fit, please contact us immediately to swap out for a new size before you wear them or the warranty is void.
All warranty claims must be approved by a member of our warranty department. In order to file a warranty claim, you must provide the following:
- Proof of purchase (Only extends to the original owner)
- Detailed photos of damaged/defective areas of waders
- Completed RMA form (CLICK HERE)
Please complete the RMA Form and upload any images you have of the issue(s) you are having including your proof of purchase for further review. We will then contact you within 2 business days of receiving ALL required claim materials.
Footwear / Apparel Warranty
We offer a 1 year Limited Warranty on our Everglade Boots. This covers the workmanship of the footwear as well as any defects in the material that may compromise the integrity of the footwear and its features. Please refer to what is Not Covered Under Warranty above.