We have carefully inspected our waders to insure that it is waterproof. If however a leak occurs due to accidental puncture or snag, please use the materials included in your patch kit that came with your waders when you purchased them and following instructions for repair. (If you need a new patch kit CLICK HERE)
- Determine the location of the leak. This can be done by wearing the waders in water for a short time and then checking the inside for a "wet spot".
- Turn the waders inside out for repair.
- At the location of the leak, carefully separate and cut away the nylon material from the neoprene.
- Now spread a smooth layer of glue over the damaged area and on the piece of enclosed neoprene patch. Allow booth areas to partially dry for 5-10 minutes.
- After the glue has partially dried, place the patch over the damaged area and apply pressure with a heavy object until the patch is flat against the damaged area.
- Now apply the enclosed adhesive tape over the damaged area and press with a hot iron at 158° F.
Once your waders are completely dry, they are ready for use.